Priya Runchal was born on 18th July 1987 in Los Angeles, California. She spent her whole childhood and teenage years in Los Angeles. She has been brought up by a rich, business family. She has done her initial school year in Los Angeles. After that, she graduated in law from California and did her MBA from London. Later she started her career as a member of the World Bank with International Finance Corporation (IFC). Her father, Akshay Runchal, is a businessman and her mother is a working woman.
Currently she is working as an investment banker and a financial expert in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. She remains active on social media and shares pictures with her husband. However, she has said in an interview that she doesn’t like to be a part of Bollywood. She loves her profession more.
|Banker, Financial Analyst
|Being the wife of John Abraham
|Date of Birth/Birthday
|18 July 1987
|Los Angeles, USA
|Los Angeles, USA
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign
Height, Weight & Physical Stats/Body Measurements & More
|in Feet-Inches – 5’ 6” in meters – 1.68 m in centimeters – 168 cm
|in Kilograms – 55 kg in Pounds – 121 lbs
|34 – 24 – 35 Inches
Family Members And Relatives
|Son: None Daughter: None
Affairs, Boyfriends & Marital Status
According to facts and information, her past relationships are not known. Priya Runchal is only famous for being the wife of John Abraham, a renowned Bollywood actor. The couple met in 2011. At that time the actor, John Abraham was dating Bipasha Basu. However, John later separates her ways from Bipasha Basu. John and Priya started dating and tied their knot on 3 January 2014 in a private ceremony in Los Angeles, USA.
The rumors about the separation of the couple were also surfaced. However, John Abraham denied all the rumors and claimed that they are living their life happily. Moreover, any past relationship or boyfriend of Priya Runchal is still not known.
|Current Relationship Status
|Married with John Abraham
Education And School, College
|A School in the USA
|University of California, Los Angeles (USA)
|Law Degree from The University of California, Los Angeles, MBA from London
Favorites Things/Like & Dislike
|John Abraham Hrithik Roshan, salman khan, shahrukh khan, aamir khan, Guru Dutt
|Black and Red
|Indian Food, Fast food (Burger, Pizza), Rajma, Bhindi-Roti, Raspberry delice and pani puri Chocolates
|Listening to Music, Travelling, Reading
Priya Runchal has stated that she is not interested in Bollywood. She is not into acting. So, she is focusing on her finance and banking career. Also, she is looking and working for more success in the future. Talking about her possessions, she has a net worth of 5 crore INR.
|Net Worth (est)
|5 crore Indian Rupee
Early Life and Family
Priya Runchal, the beloved wife of John Abraham, was born on 18th July 1987, in Los Angeles, California. As per this date and year, she is 34 years old. She grew up and studied there. Then, she did her graduation in law from California. Later from London, she did her MBA. She holds an American nationality. Her zodiac sign is cancer. She is known as a “media-shy” personality, that’s why she keeps her profile low and avoids being in the spotlight of controversies and gossip.
Priya Runchal belongs to a rich business class family. Her father is a renowned businessman, Akshay Runchal. However, her mother is a working woman. Even though she was born and spent her whole childhood and teenage in Los Angeles, California, her entire family is from Kangra city, located in Himachal Pradesh, India.
After doing her MBA she got into the banking sector. She got a job in IFC (International Finance Corporation), which is part of a world bank, as a financial analyst and investment banker. Currently, she has been working in the Bandra-Kurla complex, which is a well-reputed farm in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It became a huge controversy when Priya and John were first spotted together. They were first seen together in December 2010 at a gym in Bandra, at that time, John was dating Bipasha Basu. People also believe that she was the reason for the split between John Abraham and Bipasha Basu. Later in an interview, John Abraham denied the rumors. Also, he clarified that he met with Priya in 2011, after her break-up with Bipasha Basu.
In another interview, she mentioned that before becoming love birds, she started her relationship with John as a good friend. They met in 2011 and got married on 3 January 2014. It was a private ceremony, held in America, United States.
Priya Runchal is very active on social media platforms and she mostly shares pictures of herself and her husband with her fans. Despite being an active person, she avoids being the topic of rumors and gossiping.
Achievements and Awards
Priya Runchal is not interested in being a part of the Bollywood industry. She is very passionate about her bank and finance career, as she wants to be more successful in this sector.
The gorgeous lady loves to spend her time on her favorite hobbies to make her spare time more productive. She likes traveling, reading books, and listening to music.
Some Other Additional Facts
- John Abraham girlfriend Priya is an investment banker and financial analyst. In the early stage of her career, she has worked with IFC. In the month of December 2010, she first met with John Abraham in a gym in Mumbai. John Abraham, Priya Runchal and Bipasha Basu all three were very good friends at that time.
- Though she was born and brought in Los Angeles, California, but her entire family is originally from Kangra city located in Himachal Pradesh. Something known to very less people.
- Priya Runchal John Abraham got married in 2010. in an interview, John said that Priya is a wonderful human being and a good supporter of his ups and downs. John said Priya was always at her backside when he used to fall ill.
- After completing her studies in Los Angeles she got into a top based MNC and Govt as an investment banker. After years of working in tech form, she was transferred to a Mumbai based firm.
- Priya and John Abraham meeting have created a purse around the media and news industry.
- There’s a lot of controversies after the John Abraham and Bipasha Basu break up that people thought that it is a new relationship. But their friendship turns into love and they entered as a good husband and wife.
- She is also a member of the World Bank and also handles the duty of Financial Expert.
- She came into the eyes of media when she was spotted with John Abraham
Social Media Accounts And Channels
- Instagram: Check Now